The U581 Scanner is for real-time automotive diagnosis based on the OBD 2 & CAN-BUS protocol. It offers Full Feature Scanning including 'LIVE DATA'. By simply plugging it into your vehicles diagnostic socket, you will be able to Read all Trouble Codes & Definitions related to the "Check Engine Light", Save & Review results, Reset the trouble light, Monitor & Freeze-Frame Data,and more. Also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on supported vehicles.
Systems the U581 will monitor:
- Misfire, Fuel System, Comprehensive components (ccm), EGR System, Oxygen sensor, Catalyst, Evaporative, O2 Sensor heater, Secondary air, Heated Catalyst, A/C System and many more...
- 1.LCD Display -, 128x64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit.
- 2.“ENTER” key – for selection of different functions.
- 3.“ESC” key – to go back to the previous screen.
- 4.“UP” & "DOWN” arrows – to move the selection pointer and scrolls up or down the menu.
- 5.“LEFT” & "RIGHT” keys – for selection of responses and move cursor.
- 6.On/Off Power Button – for performing software update process.
- 7.OBDII connector cable – for connecting scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector “DLC”.
- 8.Battery compartment.
- 1.Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols).
- 2.Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
- 3.DTCs definition displayed on the LCD screen, no need to cross-reference with code book.
- 4.Reading Live Data
- 5.Reading Freeze Frame Data.
- 6.Testing I/M Reading Status.
- 7.Reading Vehicle Info –VIN (most vehicles built 2000 & up).
- 8.Rescanning Data.
- GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All new CAN protocol cars.
- 1pc x 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
- 1pc x COM Cable for connecting U581 to PC
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x DTC definition CD
- 1pc x Durable Nylon Storage Case
Back to Wholesale OBD2 CODE SCANNER for more choices.