The U381 Code Scanner is for real-time automotive diagnosis based on the OBD 2 protocol. It offers Full Feature Scanning including 'LIVE DATA". By simply plugging it into your vehicles diagnostic socket, you will be able to Read all Trouble Codes & Definitions related to the "Check Engine Light", Save & Review results, Reset the trouble light, Monitor & Freeze-Frame Data, +more. Also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on supported vehicles.
- 1.Works on most OBD 2 or EOBD vehicle worldwide. 1996 & newer. (VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000)
- 2.U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean...
- 3.Check under the hood for your vehicles OBD specifications
- If you car is CAN-BUS system,you may have to use U581.
Some of the systems the U381 will monitor
- 2.Fuel System
- 3.Comprehensive components (ccm)
- 4.EGR System
- 5.Oxygen sensor
- 8.O2 Sensor heater
- 9.Secondary air
- 10.Heated Catalyst
- 11.A/C System
- 12.many more...
- 1.Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- 2.Trouble codes display on the LCD, no need to check code book anymore
- 3.Scanning live data
- 4.Reading Freeze Frame Data
- 5.Testing I/M Reading Status
- 6.Reading vehicle info
- 7.Rescanning Data
- Unit dimensions: 195mm Length 81mm Width 32mm Height.
- Port: 16-pin OBD2 Standard Socket.
- 128 x 64 Back-lit LCD Display with contrast.
- External power: 10 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery.
- Internal Power: 9V cell battery.
- 1 x 16 pin OBDII connection cable (to connect scanner to vehicle)
- 1 x Internet upgrade cable (to connect U381 to pc)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x CD (DTC Codes)
- 1 x Nylon Case
Back to Wholesale OBD2 CODE SCANNER for more choices.