Customers who bought this item also purchased...
- Two Channel Motion Detect Digital Video Recorder with good performance.
- the Two Channel can detect moving object and record (Video +Audio) at the same time.
- images are saved separately in two SD cards.
- Get into working state as soon as power on
- Automatically take photos/record when detect motive objects
- If the object is immobile or the object stops moving, it does not record or stop recording
- Can connect two cameras, and can detect, take photos or record at the same time
- Maximum support double 2Gb SD cards, each store about 28800 photos or 2450 video clips
- Memory tenet is "First in, First out" automatically overwrite former images
- With "motion detecting signal trigger output" port, can combined with all kinds of alarm system, form new shooting and recording alarm system
- Supporting all kinds of CCTV cameras(CCD, CMOS)
- The video file named by date saved by AVI format, and photos by JPEG format
- It can supply power(DV12V) to two cameras directly
- Can operate It by IR remote
- Has the simple menu, no need to install software
- The stored photos/video clips will not lose after power off Optional NTSC/PAL video signal
- The parameters(Date, time, Detecting area, sensitivity and interval time etc.) can be reset by user, not lose after power off
- User can search, browse and delete image files by date
- Can replay images on TV, Monitor, or Computer(by SD reader)
- Come with 2xCMOS Cameras 380TVL
Back to Wireless Camera Set for more choices.
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about Two Channel Detect Motion Digital Video Recorder with 2x 380 Lines CMOS Cameras, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on Two Channel Detect Motion Digital Video Recorder with 2x 380 Lines CMOS Cameras. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for Two Channel Detect Motion Digital Video Recorder with 2x 380 Lines CMOS Cameras? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here