Customers who bought this item also purchased...
- Video Signal System: PAL
- Photo-image Sensor: 1/3 CMOS COLOR
- Low Illumination: 2.0 lux
- Horizontal Resolution: 320TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: Min 48dB
- Video Output: 1.0-/75ohms
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Operating Temp: -10 to +50
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Lens: 3.6 mm
- Recording: 25 FPS
- Resolution 320x240
- Connect the wireless signal to the included DVR for hidden recording
- 2.5 inch TFT OLED 260K color 16k, pixels support: TV OUT /IN
- Built-in SD/MMC Card Slot (max 2GB), unit supplied with 512MB SD card
- Record and Display at 25 FPS
- Support folder management function and view function
- Built-in 1300mAh lithium battery (3.6V)
- Video Form: ASF
- Power Supply: Built in battery or power cord
- Recording Time: 2 hours (on battery power)
- Recorder Dimensions: 60mm x 90mm x 18mm (H x W x D)
- Mini Camera Dimension: 30mm x 20mm x 15mm (H x W x D)
- No built-in microphone in the camera
- Great for surveillance or FUN
- Great for Law enforcement agencies
- Resellers - This product is often called "Worlds Smallest Color Pinhole Camera Inside a Ball Cap"
- Included pocket DVR (receiver/viewer/recorder) records to SD card and can be used as both an in field viewer and recorder.
- User Manual - English
- USB cord
- Power Adapter (100-240V, 50/60hz)
- Carrying bag for recorder
Back to Wireless Camera Set for more choices.
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about Spy Cap Hidden Recorder - Spy Kit with Camera + DVR System, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on Spy Cap Hidden Recorder - Spy Kit with Camera + DVR System. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for Spy Cap Hidden Recorder - Spy Kit with Camera + DVR System? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here