Customers who bought this item also purchased...
- 1.Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- 2.Heavy & robust casing for rough service use
- 3.Connects to PC via RS232
- 4.Powered from car battery over 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- 5.LED to control power and clock function
- 1.Monitor and Log dozens of realtime parameters
- 2.Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
- 3.Adjust the timing and idle
- 4.Power balance testing
- 5.Reset the self-learn codes
- 6.Control idle air valves, relays (AC, fans, etc), timing
- 7.Diagnose customer vehicles on-site
- 8.Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
- 9.No software is supplied with this device
- 1.Software include(Note that some of it is not free and need to be purchased)
- DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
- SRTalk v.1.0
- ZCSetup v.2.0
- ZTalk v.1.1
- Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
- Nissan Data Scan v.1.51
- 2.Workable Model
- It works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector (you'll usually find it near the fusebox) (This cars are usually build from year 1989 to 2000) . Models such as: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady.
- 1 x C4 Multiplexer
- 1 x 14 pin Connector
- 1 x 16 Pin Connector
- 1 x OBD2 Cable
Back to Car Diagnostic Tool for more choices.
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about Nissan Consult ECU Diagnostic Interface, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on Nissan Consult ECU Diagnostic Interface. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for Nissan Consult ECU Diagnostic Interface? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here