New CAN OBDII SCANNER supports CAN bus, J1850 PWM, VPW, ISO 9141, KWP 2000 protocols which gives wider vehicle coverage. This hand held CAN OBDII SCANNER enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTC) that appear when the "Check Engine" light is ON.
- Suitable for almost all EOBD / OBD-II Complaint cars after year 1996 to the current year.
- Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles
- Reads and Clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific DTCs
- Over 12,000 DTCs in data base.
- Check Engine lights
- Views OBDII Live Data
- Views OBDII Freeze Frame data
- Displays I/M Readiness status
- Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Oxygen sensors.
- Hand held and easy to use with one plug-in only
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Safely communicates with the onboard computer
- via detachable OBD2 cable, no batteries needed for operation
- 1 x New CAN OBDII SCANNER
Back to Wholesale OBD2 CODE SCANNER for more choices.